A Dietary Supplement to Support Cleansing and Detoxification Functions of Multiple Organ Systems
A Dietary Supplement to Support Detoxification Functions
• 15-Day Multi System Cleanse & Detox combines various minerals, herbs, antioxidants,
glutathione precursors, amino acids, DMG and 3 patented ingredients known to support bioavailability and liver health.
• 15-Day Multi System Cleanse & Detox is recommended for:
• people searching for support for normal toxin cleansing and individuals on a weight-loss program
• people exposed to chemical solvents (painters, dry cleaners, construction workers,
printers, office workers, auto mechanics, manicurists, and beauticians)
• people who experience continuing fatigue
• people undergoing sauna therapy and people with chemical sensitivities
15-Day Multi System Cleanse & Detox supports normal detoxification in the following ways:
• providing advanced, balanced support for multiple phases of detoxification
• supporting kidney, liver and colon health and function
• supporting the detoxification of solvents, metabolic wastes, micro-organisms, environmental toxins and drugs
Phases of Detoxification:
• Phase I (neutralize) involves a group of enzymes, known as the cytochrome P450 family, which are all imbedded
in healthy cell membranes of liver cells. When cytochrome P450 enzymes metabolize a toxin, it chemically transforms it to a less
toxic form making it a water soluble substance ready for Phase II. During Phase I many free radicals are generated
making antioxidants a critical component to a well rounded program.
• Phase II (conjugate) involves a process called conjugation. Conjugation may be defined as the addition or coming neutralize toxins,
together of compounds in order to making them more easily excreted through the urine or bile. The major conjugation
reactions include glucuronidation, amino acid conjugation, sulfation, glutathione conjugation, acetylation and methylation.
• Phase III (eliminate) is when the toxins actually exit the body. Colon health, digestion and overall intestinal
wellbeing are intricately involved in the health of the detoxification process. The bacillus coagulans used in this formula are a
vegetarian, dairy free source of probiotics providing five billion colony-forming units that support intestinal wellness and colon
health to allow for a healthy elimination process. Burdock is a source of inulin and mucilage offering a soothing effect
on the GI tract. As a prebiotic and fiber, Inulin supports the growth of friendly and healthy intestinal bacteria which supports
good colon health and microbial balance in the gut during and following a detoxification program.
• Urinary Tract Support is also covered in this formula as it too plays a role in the elimination process. Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
is most commonly known for its kidney supportive cleansing properties. Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract is an herb that supports
removal of metabolic waste for easy excretion through the kidneys.
Ingredients of interest include:
• LeucoSelect® Phytosome® (Grape Seed Extract) is a proprietary technology consisting of low molecular weight
grape seed extract in a highly-bioavailable complex. Multiple clinical trials have assessed Leucoselect’s® supportive properties.
• Siliphos® Silybin Phystosome® is a patented, highly bioavailable version of milk thistle’s active constituent, silymarin.
Siliphos® is so named because it is a combination of silybin and the phospholipid phosphatidylcholine, rendering it more
bioavailable than regular silybin.
• Curcumin C3 Complex® is an important liver health antioxidant. It also supports bile production, thereby contributing
to the elimination process. The patented complex included in our product includes three curcuminoids: Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin
• Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder is included in our formula because of its affinity for binding with heavy metals and toxins.
Specifically, chlorella binds with mercury, lead and cadmium, making it one of the most popular detox-supportive supplements.
We use only the cracked cell type, as nutrients will be available through the hard, cellulose wall only in this manner.
Serving Size 6 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (as Mg Citrate) 100 mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 60 mcg
Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder 1,000 mg
Bacillus coagulans 5 billion CFU
DMG HCl 500 mg
L-Glycine 300 mg
L-Glutamine 300 mg
L-Taurine 300 mg
Curcumin C3 Complex® 200 mg
yielding Curcuminoids 190 mg
Siliphos® Silybin Phytosome®
(Silybum marianum Seed Extract/
Phosphatidylcholine Complex) 200 mg
Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf 4:1 Extract 167 mg
Uva ursi Leaf 4:1 Extract 167 mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract 167 mg
yielding silymarin 133.6 mg
Burdock (Arctium lappa) Root 4:1 Extract 167 mg
(Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract /
Phosphatidylcholine Complex) 100 mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 6 capsules daily for up to 1 month, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Detoxification programs are not intended or long term use. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you plan to use the
formula for more than 1 month at a time. Best to allow a 3-4 months before repeated use.