A Dietary Supplement to Support Detoxification Functions
• 15-Day Multi System Cleanse & Detox* combines various minerals, herbs, antioxidants,
glutathione precursors, amino acids, DMG and 3 patented ingredients known
to support bioavailability and liver health.
• 15-Day Multi System Cleanse & Detox* is recommended for:
• people searching for support for normal toxin cleansing and individuals on a
• people exposed to chemical solvents (painters, dry cleaners, construction workers,
printers, office workers, auto mechanics, manicurists, and beauticians)
• people who experience continuing fatigue
• people undergoing sauna therapy and people with chemical sensitivities
15-Day Multi System Cleanse & Detox supports normal detoxification in the
• providing advanced, balanced support for multiple phases of detoxification
• supporting kidney, liver and colon health and function
• supporting the detoxification of solvents, metabolic wastes, micro-organisms,
environmental toxins and drugs
Phases of Detoxification:
• Phase I (neutralize) involves a group of enzymes, known as the cytochrome P450
family, which are all imbedded in healthy cell membranes of liver cells. When
cytochrome P450 enzymes metabolize a toxin, it chemically transforms it to a less
toxic form making it a water soluble substance ready for Phase II. During Phase
I many free radicals are generated making antioxidants a critical component to a
well rounded program.
• Phase II (conjugate) involves a process called conjugation. Conjugation may be defined
as the addition or coming together of compounds in order to neutralize toxins,
making them more easily excreted through the urine or bile. The major conjugation
reactions include glucuronidation, amino acid conjugation, sulfation, glutathione
conjugation, acetylation and methylation.
• Phase III (eliminate) is when the toxins actually exit the body. Colon health,
digestion and overall intestinal wellbeing are intricately involved in the health
of the detoxification process. The bacillus coagulans used in this formula are a
vegetarian, dairy free source of probiotics providing five billion colony-forming units
that support intestinal wellness and colon health to allow for a healthy elimination
process. Burdock is a source of inulin and mucilage offering a soothing effect
on the GI tract. As a prebiotic and fiber, Inulin supports the growth of friendly and
healthy intestinal bacteria which supports good colon health and microbial balance
in the gut during and following a detoxification program.
• Urinary Tract Support is also covered in this formula as it too plays a role in the
elimination process. Uva Ursi Leaf Extract is most commonly known for its kidney
supportive cleansing properties. Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract is an herb that supports
removal of metabolic waste for easy excretion through the kidneys.
Ingredients of interest include:
• LeucoSelect® Phytosome® (Grape Seed Extract) is a proprietary technology
consisting of low molecular weight grape seed extract in a highly-bioavailable complex.
Multiple clinical trials have assessed Leucoselect’s® supportive properties.
• Siliphos® Silybin Phystosome® is a patented, highly bioavailable version of milk
thistle’s active constituent, silymarin. Siliphos® is so named because it is a
combination of silybin and the phospholipid phosphatidylcholine, rendering it more
bioavailable than regular silybin.
• Curcumin C3 Complex® is an important liver health antioxidant. It also supports
bile production, thereby contributing to the elimination process. The patented
complex included in our product includes three curcuminoids: Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin
• Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder is included in our formula because of its affinity for
binding with heavy metals and toxins. Specifically, chlorella binds with mercury,
lead and cadmium, making it one of the most popular detox-supportive supplements.
We use only the cracked cell type, as nutrients will be available through
the hard, cellulose wall only in this manner.