A dietary supplement to support proper nerve and muscle
Great tasting lemon lime flavor!
Magnesium is a mineral needed by every cell. It activates at
least 350 different enzymes in the body, more than any other
mineral, so it is crucial for many of the metabolic functions in
the body. Low magnesium levels can cause metabolic functions
to decrease, resulting in stress on the body and reducing
the body’s ability to absorb and retain magnesium. Magnesium
is well known for its ability to help maintain normal muscle and
nerve function, heart rhythm, energy production and storage as
well as strong bones and teeth. Magnesium supports a calm
state and assists with calcium and potassium uptake. It also
aids in maintaining the body’s proper pH balance, blood pressure
and normal body temperature.
Magnesium and nerve function
• Magnesium is known to regulate or inhibit many nerve
• Without enough magnesium, nerves fire too easily from even
minor stimuli which can create a sensitivity to pain especially
in people with a low threshold.
• Magnesium appears to also affect the nervous system by
regulating the release of hormones.
Magnesium and muscle function
• Adequate magnesium is necessary for proper muscle
• Magnesium deficiency promotes excessive muscle tension
which can lead to muscle spasms and restlessness.
• Supports the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary