A dietary supplement to support proper prostate function.
• Recommended For:
Hormone Balance Support*
Managing DHT levels
Positively effecting enzymes that support proper
prostate size and function
• One of the fastest growing concerns for men today is
maintaining prostate health. Prostate enlargement, known
as Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH), affects most men
over age 60.
• Present research for prostate health is focused on the
reduction of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a potent form of
testosterone and estrogen a hormone that inhibits DHT
removal from the prostate.
Hormone Balance and DHT :
• Beta Sitosterol is a phytosterol that may help inhibit the
action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. A decrease in the
action of 5-alpha reductase may reduce the production
• Green Tea seems to be able to influence serum
concentrations of hormones by promoting higher levels of
sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), which bind to
testosterone to prevent testosterone from converting into
• Zinc is found in the prostate gland, which has the highest
concentration of zinc in the body, and requires 10 times
more zinc than any other organ. Zinc supplementation
also may help inhibit 5-alpha reductase.
• Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P5P) is the active form of Vitamin
B6 and aids in the utilization of zinc.
Prostate Function Support:
• Saw Palmetto berry extract, Pumpkin Seed and Lycopene
contain phytonutrients that have been found to support
proper prostate function. Pumpkin Seed has been over
100 years due to its abundance of fatty acids, phytosterols,
and its cleansing action. Free fatty acids and sterols in
Saw Palmetto help maintain proper prostate function by
inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase and the binding of
DHT to cellular binding sites to prevent prostate cell
proliferation. Lycopene is an antioxidant that is most
abundant in prostate tissue.