An herbal supplement to support proper liver and gall bladder
• Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective,
detoxifying and free radical scavenging properties.
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is an antioxidant that:
m Protects against free radical damage and unwanted substances
in the liver.
Normalizes gallbladder function
Aids in digestion
Helps maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges
Supports circulation and blood vessel health
• Used in Ayurvedic medicine as a cleansing herb for the whole body
and in Chinese medicine to support liver, gallbladder, digestive, and
• Today it is known to be useful in situations in which high levels of
antioxidant support are necessary.
• The volatile oils in Turmeric support joint comfort and bile
production, which supports better fat digestion.
• Turmeric supports intestinal flora and the mucus membranes of the
body, including those of the digestive tract, which is important after
a course of antibiotics and for those with dysbiosis (unbalanced
• Turmeric supports absorption and metabolism, has a soothing effect
on the mucosa of the gut and helps protect the stomach against
• Curcumin supports production of B and T cells which is useful for
supporting proper immune system function.